The Volkswagen T-Cross model stands on a lifting platform in a car tower on the Volkswagen factory premises. picture alliance | picture alliance | Getty Images President Donald Trump’s next trade battle could involve the U.S. slapping steep tariffs on auto imports from Europe — but that wouldn’t really be the White House’s ultimate goal, one expert said Wednesday. Instead, such a move may well prove to be a “Trojan horse” for a bigger deal on agriculture, according to David Hauner, head of cross-asset strategy and economics for Europe, the Middle East…Makita P-74544 Super Heavy Weight Tool Bag with Trolley Cart (Brand NEW)
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani makes a speech during a ceremony in Tehran, Iran on January 10, 2019. Anadolu Agency | Anadolu Agency | Getty Images Iran is officially ending one of its key commitments to the 2015 nuclear deal, local media reported Wednesday, citing a senior official at the country’s Atomic Energy Agency. A “program has been launched” to stop some of Iran’s obligations on orders from the country’s Supreme National Security Council, the Iranian Students’ News Agency reported. The official, who was not named, highlighted suspension of compliance with…Full Story...
- IKEA GRUSBLAD TWIN Cooler Comforter Duvet insert BEAUTIFUL NOP FREE PRIORITY
- NEW Egyptian Cotton Bamboo Queen Size Eggnog Ivory Quilt Cover Set RRP 199.99
- Sleep Predection MicronOne Pillow Predectors (Set of 2)
- A&D WEIGHING EJ-6100 Digital Compact Bench Scale 6100g Capacity
- Makita P72229 Premium Leather Brown Belt Medium Multi Fashion Casual Soft NJ
- Viper Tool Storage Folding Salon Cart Power Shelf
- Retro Midcentury Modern Typography 100% Cotton Sateen Sheet Set by Roostery
- AURAA Comfort 400 Thread Count Reversible Sheet Set King Burnpurplec, Size
- Oasis Fine Linens Island Bamboo Collection California King, White Sand
- Gracie Oaks Osterley Cylindrical Metal Lantern
- Blanket Lamb Merino Wool 260x200 Throw Cover Plaid Natural Lambswool
- Luxury 8 PCs Bed In a Bag Complete Bedding Set Purple Striped Full XL Size
- Travel Pillows DogBones Collar Pillow, bluee Home Kitchen
- 50x PhillipsPH000 Precision Screwdriver Phone Laptop Repair Tool Best 8800C
- Cable Ramp End Caps Finish Pieces (For Pyle Model PCBLCO105)
- F S TAJIMA SCR-L300 Stainless Scraper L300 from JAPAN NEW
- Klipsch AW-400 50 Watt All-Weather Outdoor Loudspeaker (Pair)
- Lot of 10 Iris Smart Button 3460-L
- Polishing Kit 18piece Part No. 77097 By Gunson - New
- Stanley 570G Curvados Acero Carbón Martillo Garra, 330 Mm
- Willemse France 3 Dahlias Nains 'Princesse Elizabeth'
- 3D grey Vogel 778 Mauer Papier Exklusiv MXY Fototapete Abziehbild Innen Mauer
- Bed Sheets Modern Duvet Cover Linings Smooth Cotton Bedding Sets And Pillowcases
- 3D Stone Lawn Pond 856 Floor Wall Paper Murals Wall Print AJ WALLPAPER UK Lemon
- 3D Tokyo Ghoul Painting 313 Japan Anime Bed Pillowcases Quilt Duvet Cover Single
- SCISHION Ai SE 4K Dual Core Android 7.1 WiFi TV BOX 4GB 64GB USB w Gamepad C1Y2
- 7 Audio Intercom Outdoor Doorbell Camera Monitor TFT LCD Video Door Visual Home
- Oil Resistant Rubber Push-On Seals w Bulb on Top Ht. 39 64 x Wd 21 64 - 10 ft
China’s President Xi Jinping (R) and US President Donald Trump attend a welcome ceremony at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing on November 9, 2017. Nicholas Asfouri | AFP | Getty Images Investors will be closely watching the G-20 summit in Japan next month, as U.S. President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping are set to meet amid their escalating trade war — but the odds of striking a deal at that meeting “are about 50-50,” said a former U.S. ambassador to China. “So far, President Trump has…Full Story...
An Indian commuter and yellow taxi crossed behind the wall graffiti displaying in a alley in support of Trinamool Congress (TMC) and Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M) candidate for the upcoming general election, in Kolkata, India on Thursday, 9th May , 2019. Sonali Pal | NurPhoto | Getty Images KOLKATA — The eastern border state of West Bengal is an important battleground in the 2019 Indian parliamentary election in which Prime Minister Narendra Modi is fighting to return to power. But for many small and medium-sized businesses in the state…Ducted Vacuum Hose 9 m Beige + Attachements To Suit Astro vac System and All ...
Huawei may be facing an executive order this week that lays the groundwork for US companies being barred from working with the Chinese telecom company. Smith Collection/Gado/Getty Images President Donald Trump is expected to sign an executive order as early as this week that could pave the way for banning US companies from using equipment from Chinese telecom giant Huawei, Reuters reported Tuesday. The order, which has been under consideration for more than a year, won’t name specific companies or countries, the news agency reported, citing unidentified sources described as…Fuente de Alimentación 24v 2a + Cable de Red Adecuado para Vorwerk Kobold
A New Zealand flag is placed next to flowers and tributes near Al Noor mosque on March 18, 2019 in Christchurch, New Zealand. 50 people were killed, and dozens are still injured in hospital after a gunman opened fire on two Christchurch mosques on Friday, 15 March. Carl Court | Getty Images Facebook said on Tuesday it was tightening rules around its livestreaming feature ahead of a meeting of world leaders aimed at curbing online violence in the aftermath of the Christchurch massacre. A lone gunman killed 51 people at…Full Story...
The painting by Claude Monet, part of the Haystacks “Les Meules” series is displayed at Sotheby’s during a press preview of their upcoming impressionist and modern art sale in New York, U.S., May 3, 2019 Lucas Jackson | Reuters One of the few paintings in Claude Monet’s celebrated “Haystacks” series that still remains in private hands sold at auction on Tuesday for $110.7 million, setting a record for an Impressionist work. The oil on canvas, titled “Meules” and completed in 1890, is the first piece of Impressionist art to command…Lindhaus HF6 Multifunction Canister Vacuum w 12" Power Nozzle
On Tuesday, Facebook announced that it would start restricting who can live stream video on the platform following the white nationalist terrorist attacks in New Zealand only a few months ago. According to the blog post, Facebook said that it would be applying what it called a “one strike” policy to Facebook Live that would ban users who violate the platform’s community standards once from using the live-streaming service for set periods of time. This applies to content posted elsewhere on the website, not just streamed on Facebook Live. If…Full Story...