The Volkswagen T-Cross model stands on a lifting platform in a car tower on the Volkswagen factory premises. picture alliance | picture alliance | Getty Images President Donald Trump’s next trade battle could involve the U.S. slapping steep tariffs on auto imports from Europe — but that wouldn’t really be the White House’s ultimate goal, one expert said Wednesday. Instead, such a move may well prove to be a “Trojan horse” for a bigger deal on agriculture, according to David Hauner, head of cross-asset strategy and economics for Europe, the Middle East…27 Vacuum Bags & 4 Filters + Micro Kit for Eureka AS1001A, AS1053AX
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani makes a speech during a ceremony in Tehran, Iran on January 10, 2019. Anadolu Agency | Anadolu Agency | Getty Images Iran is officially ending one of its key commitments to the 2015 nuclear deal, local media reported Wednesday, citing a senior official at the country’s Atomic Energy Agency. A “program has been launched” to stop some of Iran’s obligations on orders from the country’s Supreme National Security Council, the Iranian Students’ News Agency reported. The official, who was not named, highlighted suspension of compliance with…Full Story...
- 18-Volt ONE+ Cordless Power Inflator Kit w Charger,Hybrid Spotlight,Batt -Ryobi
- Candle by the Hour 80 Hour Horizontal Coil Beeswax Candle Christmas Indoor Decor
- Hallmart Collectibles Ivory Square Decorative Pillow NWT
- MOBIL 102570 Mobil EAL 224H, Environmental Hydraulic, SAE Grade 10, 5 gal.
- SET OF 4 LINED WIRE STORAGE BASKETS HOME DECOR
- Zgold SELECT 1NGB8 Bimetal Thermom,5 In Dial,50 to 550F
- Bailey - Drain Tracing Dye 1992 - blueeeee
- DENT FIX Ultra Ding Massager and DentRemoval System DNTDF-DM555UDX
- Handmade Kantha Quilt Gudari Reversible Throw Blanket Bohemian Bedding Bedspread
- Modern Farmhouse Laura Ashley Amberley Twin Quilt Sham Set NIP blueeee White Floral
- Queen Size Indian Cotton Kantha Quilt Handmade Vintage Bedspread Blanket Gudri
- Vintage Kantha Quilt Indian Throw Blanket Bohemian Home Bedspread Bedding QM3566
- Eureka Mighty Mite Bagged Canister Vacuum Cleaner Pet, 3684F-purple
- San Jamar KA5500 KatchAll Red 55-Gallon Flatware Retriever
- ASTER Sheet Set Double Queen King Size Bed Flat&Fitted&Pillowcases New
- CHAPS Damask Stripe Full Queen Duvet Cover 3pc, 100% Pima Cotton, 500 Thread Ct
- SFERRA Micca Continental Sham Retail 320.00
- 59 X79'' Anime Fairy Tail Eileen Flannel Bed Warm Throw Blanket Cosplay R189
- Crystal Votive Tealight Candle Holder Centerpiece Candelabra gold color 2 Pcs
- NEW Outlast Woven All Season Temperature Regulating Blanket - KING - WHITE
- X Style Keyboard Stand Assembled JS-500
- Amortiguador Vibración Herramienta Sujetar - 1.8 2.0 TFSI TSI VAG Parte N º
- Brand New Ridgid JobMax 3 Amp Multi-Tool Starter Kit (R28600)
- Estwing E3 11 Drywall Hammer - Vinyl Grip 392g ESTE311
- KC Professional 98648 Adjustable Wrench, 8
- Morse 31828 M12 x 1.75 D5 6 Extra Long HS Plug Metric Pulley Hand Tap 12MM 4FL
- Robert Sorby 22 SOVEREIGN SYSTEM - SOV-22S - HANDLE & COLLETS
- Toledo SQUARE END STAINLESS STEEL RULERS ST150ME6 150mm Satin Chromed
China’s President Xi Jinping (R) and US President Donald Trump attend a welcome ceremony at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing on November 9, 2017. Nicholas Asfouri | AFP | Getty Images Investors will be closely watching the G-20 summit in Japan next month, as U.S. President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping are set to meet amid their escalating trade war — but the odds of striking a deal at that meeting “are about 50-50,” said a former U.S. ambassador to China. “So far, President Trump has…Full Story...
An Indian commuter and yellow taxi crossed behind the wall graffiti displaying in a alley in support of Trinamool Congress (TMC) and Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M) candidate for the upcoming general election, in Kolkata, India on Thursday, 9th May , 2019. Sonali Pal | NurPhoto | Getty Images KOLKATA — The eastern border state of West Bengal is an important battleground in the 2019 Indian parliamentary election in which Prime Minister Narendra Modi is fighting to return to power. But for many small and medium-sized businesses in the state…Carlisle Food Service Products Bronco 32 Gallon Curbside Trash & Recycling Bin
Huawei may be facing an executive order this week that lays the groundwork for US companies being barred from working with the Chinese telecom company. Smith Collection/Gado/Getty Images President Donald Trump is expected to sign an executive order as early as this week that could pave the way for banning US companies from using equipment from Chinese telecom giant Huawei, Reuters reported Tuesday. The order, which has been under consideration for more than a year, won’t name specific companies or countries, the news agency reported, citing unidentified sources described as…Vintage Indian Handmade Rainbow Kantha Quilt Blanket Throw Cotton Queen Size
A New Zealand flag is placed next to flowers and tributes near Al Noor mosque on March 18, 2019 in Christchurch, New Zealand. 50 people were killed, and dozens are still injured in hospital after a gunman opened fire on two Christchurch mosques on Friday, 15 March. Carl Court | Getty Images Facebook said on Tuesday it was tightening rules around its livestreaming feature ahead of a meeting of world leaders aimed at curbing online violence in the aftermath of the Christchurch massacre. A lone gunman killed 51 people at…Full Story...
The painting by Claude Monet, part of the Haystacks “Les Meules” series is displayed at Sotheby’s during a press preview of their upcoming impressionist and modern art sale in New York, U.S., May 3, 2019 Lucas Jackson | Reuters One of the few paintings in Claude Monet’s celebrated “Haystacks” series that still remains in private hands sold at auction on Tuesday for $110.7 million, setting a record for an Impressionist work. The oil on canvas, titled “Meules” and completed in 1890, is the first piece of Impressionist art to command…[Upgraded Version] Handheld Vacuum, HoLife Cordless Vacuum Cleaner with 14.8V
On Tuesday, Facebook announced that it would start restricting who can live stream video on the platform following the white nationalist terrorist attacks in New Zealand only a few months ago. According to the blog post, Facebook said that it would be applying what it called a “one strike” policy to Facebook Live that would ban users who violate the platform’s community standards once from using the live-streaming service for set periods of time. This applies to content posted elsewhere on the website, not just streamed on Facebook Live. If…Full Story...